So many things that send the adrenaline rushing through our veins in an electrifying way in life, and listening to or watching your favorite musicians performing live just happens to be one of them. There is something about being right there when they perform all your favorite songs because it holds the promise of the perfect fantasy that’s been racing through your mind for the longest time.
Most of us even have memories of how we used to argue with our parents about attending concerts, especially during the heydays back in high school. All we ever wanted was to feel a sense of belonging especially among our peers. Going to concerts such as the killers live 2014 was one way to feel socially accepted, and most of us didn’t even need to set a reminder because we would look forward to it.
Important reminders when watching concerts
However, there are a few reminders that shouldn’t miss our attention when planning to attend and watch a concert. They apply only to those taking part in the concert and are contributing in one way or another. Here are some of them;
- As a member of the audience, you need to be on your best behavior right from the time you walk into the concert room to the time when the concert ends. For instance, avoid unnecessary movements in and out when the concert is in session.
- The parking space. Since the probability and possibility of the concert being packed to capacity, there are certain reminders sent and displayed to avoid chaos at the parking lot. These you must follow without fail.
- Turn off your mobile phones during the performance. Any kinds of calls or alarms set will only disrupt those performing so ensure that the phone is either turned off or in silent mode to avoid such disruptions.
- Don’t take pictures especially when the gadget you are using is on flash mode. If you really have to take pictures, kindly do so when the flash mode is turned off.
- Try not to clap, shout or ululate when a soloist is performing their piece, this will only confuse them and disrupt the rest of the choir.
Concerts are healthy
The beautiful thing about concerts is that they have no age limits depending on the content. They range from the different genres of music such as jazz, rock, orchestra and even something for the little ones. They say that music is the instrument that enlightens the windows of the soul and finds its way into the heart to illuminate the rest of the body and hence the dancing sensation and calming effect that it has on the body.
Concerts are one harmful way to rid yourself of the emotional and physical stress that your body is subjected to on a daily basis. Your body can naturally sense the kind of environment it is subjected to once you enter the concert room.
Reasons for holding concerts
Concerts are one of the most popular ways of bringing people of all backgrounds together to achieve a common goal. For instance, concerts come in handy for a noble cause such as raising awareness on a particular subject that has become a source of concern such as abstinence among the youth. Or, raising funds toward the treatment of a life-threatening illness such as cancer.